COVID-19 NOTICE – UPDATED 05-12-2020
WE ARE OPEN!!
If you are an existing patient or a new patient and you are experiencing a dental emergency, please call the office at 215-945-5588 to schedule an appointment.
Hours are limited and change from week to week.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON YOUR VISIT TO OUR OFFICE
1. Please fill out the form located on the website under the tab “New Patients/Patient Forms/COVID-19 Treatment Consent Form and bring it with you to your visit. If you do not have access to a printer, a form will be brought out to you to your car when you arrive.
2. A mask is required upon entry to the office. If you do not have one, one can be supplied for the cost of $1.
3. Upon arrival please remain in your car and give us a call to let us know you have arrived.
4. Upon arrival someone will review your form, take your temperature and dispense some hand sanitizer.
5. You will be escorted directly into the operatory where you will receive your treatment
Wishing safety and good health to us all,
Dr. Abrams, Dr Fisher and Staff